Wildfire Partners Chipping Program
Wildfire Partners offers a free chipping program each summer to homeowners participating in Wildfire Partners. You build the slash pile(s), we'll chip it on site and haul it away for you. Each address can only register once.
For 2021, we are requiring homeowners to have completed a Wildfire Partners assessment to participate in our chipping program. You must have completed your initial assessment prior to your pick-up week.
The deadline to
How it works:
- Registration is limited to the first 50 participants per zone.
- The deadline to apply is 5 p.m. the Thursday before your chipping week. Any applications received after that will not be accepted.
- You must live on a maintained road that our chipping trailer and truck are able to drive through or be able to turn around. We reserve the right to refuse services based on insufficient access.
- Stage your slash by the roadside by 8 a.m. Tuesday of your pick-up week.
- Make sure cut ends are no larger than six inches in diameter.
- Make sure your slash pile is no bigger than 40 feet wide, five feet tall and five feet deep. You can have two piles that total no more than 40 feet wide between the two of them.
- New to Wildfire Partners? All you have to do to qualify for free chipping is put in an application to Wildfire Partners and complete your initial assessment.
Slash piles should be no taller than five feet high and 40 feet long.
Slash should be staged 2-3 off the road with cut ends facing out.
Chipping Zone Weeks 2021
|June 2-5||Zone A||Sugarloaf|
|June 9-12||Zone B||Jamestown, Olde Stage, Highway 36|
|June 16-19||Zone C||Boulder Heights, Carriage Hills, Wagonwheel Gap|
|June 23-26||Zone D||Nederland, Eldora|
|June 30 - July 3||Zone E||Magnolia|
|July 7-10||Zone F||Pinebrook Hills, Sunshine Canyon, Poorman Rd.|
|July 21-24||Zone G||Gold Hill, Fourmile Canyon|
|July 28-31||Zone H||West Coal Creek Canyon, Pinecliffe, Wondervu, Camp Eden Rd., Copperdale Rd.|
|August 4-7||Zone J||Gross Dam Rd., Lakeshore Dr., Flagstaff Rd., Eldorado Springs|
|August 11-14||Zone K||Lyons, North St. Vrain Drive, South St. Vrain Drive|
|August 18-21||Zone L||Peaceful Valley, Raymond, Riverside, Allenspark, Meeker Park|
|August 25-28||Zone M||Ward, West Lefthand Canyon Drive, Overland Drive|