Wildfire Partners Chipping Program
Wildfire Partners offers a free chipping program each summer to homeowners participating in Wildfire Partners. Our chipping program has concluded for 2020.
You build the slash pile(s), we'll chip it on site and haul it away for you. No amount of slash is too small! Each address can only register once.
How it works:
- Register for chipping services. Click here to find out your zone, your pick-up week and to register for the program. Registration is limited to the first 100 participants per zone.
- You must live on a maintained road that our chipping trailer and truck are able to drive through or be able to turn around. We reserve the right to refuse services based on insufficient access.
- Stage your slash by the roadside by 8 a.m. the Wednesday of your pick-up week. Slash is picked up Wednesday - Saturday.
- Make sure cut ends are no larger than six inches in diameter.
- New to Wildfire Partners? All you have to do to qualify for free chipping is put in an application to Wildfire Partners.
Slash piles should be no taller than six feet high.
Slash should be staged 2-3 off the road with cut ends facing out.