Wildfire Partners Chipping Program
Wildfire Partners offers a free chipping program each summer to homeowners participating in Wildfire Partners. You build the slash pile(s), we'll chip it on site and haul it away for you. No amount of slash is too small! Each address can only register once.
For 2021, we are requiring homeowners to have completed a Wildfire Partners assessment to participate in our chipping program.
More information will be emailed to all participating Wildfire Partners homeowners in April, 2021.
How it works:
- Registration is limited to the first 100 participants per zone.
- You must live on a maintained road that our chipping trailer and truck are able to drive through or be able to turn around. We reserve the right to refuse services based on insufficient access.
- Stage your slash by the roadside by 8 a.m. Monday of your pick-up week.
- Make sure cut ends are no larger than six inches in diameter.
- New to Wildfire Partners? All you have to do to qualify for free chipping is put in an application to Wildfire Partners and complete your initial assessment.
Slash piles should be no taller than six feet high.
Slash should be staged 2-3 off the road with cut ends facing out.