Wildfire Partners supports collective and personal action to create wildfire-resilient communities across Boulder County.
To educate, motivate, and support Boulder County residents in preparing for future wildfires.
- Boulder County residents from a variety of different social, cultural, and economic backgrounds, including diverse and under-represented communities and non-English speakers.
- Public and private sector agency partners who are working within the county.
- Wildfire mitigation is an important part of Boulder County’s efforts towards sustainability and climate resilience.
- Homes, structures, and landscapes that are fire-hardened based on current wildfire mitigation best practices stand a better chance of surviving the next wildfire.
- Wildfire mitigation is not a one-time event; homeowners must maintain mitigation for it to be effective.
- Working together on wildfire mitigation is essential to keeping our communities safe.
- When it comes to wildfire mitigation, education is only effective when it motivates people to take action.
Equity & Diversity
We server Boulder County residents from a variety of different social, cultural, and economic backgrounds, including diverse and under-represented communities and non-English speakers.
Among our services are providing formal presentations or tabling/socializing at community events in Spanish (as well as in English).