Wildfire Partners is still providing services during this public health crisis. Our office is now being staffed remotely and can be reached by calling our main number, 303-441-1420. We are also answering emails sent to email@example.com.
We are offering assessments and final inspections, while employing social distancing protocols to protect the public safety of our employees and homeowners. Our protocols include:
- A minimum 6-foot buffer will be maintained between all people on site during the assessment.
- Mitigation specialist will not enter or touch any surfaces connected to the home or accessory structures.
- No sharing of tools or documents is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to documents, writing instruments, or electronic devices.
- Mitigation specialist will use hand sanitizer before and after each inspection.
- Final inspections may be conducted without the homeowner present, if they are amenable to that.
- The mitigation specialist will decide on a case by case basis if the assessment or inspection can proceed with the option to decline at any time.